I finally made it to Level 30 in Pokemon Go and it only took me around five weeks to do so. I think that’s pretty fast, considering that I only play this game casually. So, on with the stats:
- I’ve caught 5,838 Pokemon (from 4,888)
- I’ve hatched 251 eggs (from 212)
- I’ve evolved 428 Pokemon (from 347)
- I’ve caught 187 different kinds of Pokemon (from 166)
- I’ve seen 205 different kinds of Pokemon (from 185)
- I’ve won 373 gym battles (from 299)
- I’ve trained 359 times (from 327)
The Level 30 rewards are amazing! Three 3-use Incubators, three Lucky Eggs, three Incense, three Lure Modules, and a bunch more. My 450-slot item bag was barely full before the level up; now I have 537 items in it (this’ll give me trouble as I won’t be able to spin Pokestops).
That’s about it. Can’t wait to see how long it’ll take to get to the next level.