Roughly 45 days after posting about hitting Level 28 in Pokemon Go, I finally hit the next level – and that’s without the help of any Lucky Eggs! I have to admit, the Gen 2 update helped a lot, not just because of that New Pokemon XP bonus but also the addition of that First Catch XP bonus and the Streak mechanic.
I now have fewer uncaught Gen 2 Pokemon so the climb to level 30 may be tougher this time around. But it’s okay; the Gen 2 update gave me a lot of achievements to chase after. With that said, let’s take a look at my updated stats:
- I’ve caught 4,888 Pokemon (from 3,956)
- I’ve hatched 212 Eggs (from 178)
- I’ve evolved 347 Pokemon (from 322)
- I’ve caught 166 different kinds of Pokemon (from 130)
- I’ve seen 185 different kinds of Pokemon (from 144)
- I’ve won 299 gym battles
- I’ve trained 327 times
Tracking stats and comparing them from the past is fun. Can’t wait to see how much these stats change once I hit Level 30. I guess we’ll know in two months.